Climb to new heights with the reinvented Promaster Altichron. Designed with our Eco-Drive light power technology, the sky is the limit when wearing this innovative, sleek yet sporty timepiece. With an altimeter measuring from 1,000ft - 32,000ft, compass and date, its the absolute timepiece for any semi-professional adventurer. Featured with a black ion-plated stainless steel case, comfortable bold black polyurethane strap and complimentary black dial with bright red accents. Caliber number J290.
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
CASE WIDTH (MM)
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- WR200/20Bar/666ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Red Accents
- Luminous Hands and Markers, Power Reserve Indicator
- Stainless Steel
- Screw-Back Case
- Imperial Altimeter
- 9h: Sub Altimeter
- Compass (power reserve) +/-15 sec/month
- altimeter 1
- Altimeter adjusting function: +/-300(per2.5)
- Electronic Compass function